Revision as of 20:31, 13 October 2009 by Matthias.Buettner
- Click at "log in/ create an account" at the top of the screen to the right.
- "Create" an account using your real name (like Anna Auguscik - first name, blank, last name) and a password of your choice. Your e-mail will not become visible to others, so you can use any e-mail you like, even your favourite one.
What is the account good for?
- You will be able to contribute comments, thoughts, news and own pages!
- All your edits will be connected with your account and your user page
- You will be able to sign statements with ~~~~ - the wiki will transform them into a verifiable personal signature
- Your account will allow you to create a watchlist which you can use to watch sites of your interest
See signatures for further information.
To check a user's edits visit his or her user page and click "user contributions" in the left hand menu.