Francis Ford Coppola (dir.), Apocalypse Now (1979 film)
- Apocalypse Now script on www.corky.net
- Apocalypse Now script on imsdb.com script of extended version?
- Waiting In Saigon (Apocalypse Now), Youtube.com
- Apocalypse Now - Helicopter Attack - Kilgore, Youtube.com
- Selected screenshots of Redux version
- Apocalypse Now at imdb.com
- Differences between Apocalypse Now (1979) and Redux version (2001), in a review by Tim Dirks on Filmsite.org
- Demory, Pamela. 2007. "Apocalypse Now Redux: Heart of Darkness Moves into New Territory." Literature/Film Quarterly 35.1: 342-49. 
- Gow, James. 2006. "Strategic Pedagogy and Pedagogic Strategy." International Relations 20 (December): 393-406.
- Abstract: Despite trends to consider film in the context of international relations, there has been very little real focus on how filmic sources can assist the understanding of war and peace. There is merit in analysing film in its own right; however, beyond this it can be a useful device for teaching and researching particular wars and aspects of them, as well as the relationship of film to war in general. This is demonstrated here by reference to the films about the Yugoslav War of the 1990s. However, exploring the detail of combat or cause or social impact in a particular conflict is not the only role film can play in teaching or research strategies. It is within the power of the moving image medium to explore the very essence and character of both a particular war and the very nature of war itself. This is shown to be the case with Francis Ford Coppola’s Apocalypse Now, where the constant tussle between escalation and ethics, which underpins the conceptual frames of strategy, relating ends and means, is evident. War ceases to be war if the restraints are removed. When they are, the ‘river of escalation’ leads into the dark-hearted loss of soul, the critical loss of political perspective and purpose and the apocalypse of futility.
- Graf, Dominik. 2005. "Herz der Finsternis: Apocalypse Now von Francis Ford Coppola (1979)". epd Film: Das Kino-Magazin 8: 27.
- IBIT/Standort : Z tea 700 ja ZA 8647
- Cahir, Linda Costanzo. 2004 . "Narratological Parallels in Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness and Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now". Joseph Conrad's Heart of Darkness: A Casebook. Ed. and introd. Moore, Gene M. Oxford, England: Oxford UP. 183-96.
- Levy, Michele. 2003. "Marlow's Neo-Colonial Avatars: Mapping the Postmodern Interior". Conradiana: A Journal of Joseph Conrad Studies 35.1-2 (Spring-Summer): 21-39.
- Verrips, Jojada. 2001. "The Golden Bough and Apocalypse Now : An-other Fantasy." Postcolonial Studies 4.3 (November): 335-348.
- Norris, Margot. 1998. "Modernism and Vietnam: Francis Ford Coppola's Apocalypse Now". MFS: Modern Fiction Studies 44.3 (Fall): 730-66. 
- Phillips, Gene D. 1998 . "Apocalypse Now: A Film Version of Heart of Darkness". Readings on Joseph Conrad. Ed. and introd. Clarice Swisher. San Diego, CA: Greenhaven. 143-49.