Talk:2007-08 BM1: Session 4
Some thoughts on session 4 --Anna Auguscik
- Possible positioning in literary debate
- Finding a 'real' question/problem for a research paper etc. does not imply the attempt to appease a debate but rather to offer an incentive for an already existing discussion or even open a new one. Would you agree?
- Why do we not produce a stable definition of literature?
- A possible answer and one which presents itself after the lecture is that the lack of a stable definition enables an ongoing, never-ending debate. Is that it? Is that why we talk about literature? In order to talk about it? Speaking of circular definitions...
- Pierre Whatshisname
- Who was this seventeenth century very important journalist you mentioned?